----- Original Message -----
From: Marnie

> I wish someone had warned me that reading this list can really
pull one into buying more stuff.

Unsubscribe.
Do it now.
Righ now.

I used to be happy with my LX, 2 K-1000s a half dozen lenses, my
6x7 and a few lenses, and the 4x5 and a few lenses.
Then, I decided to buy a computer, so as to learn a bit about
digital photography, since that is where my industry is headed.
One day, while surfing the web, I came across the Pentax USA
website.
Spotted a link saying Click here to join the Pentax Discuss
Mailing list.
Joined this mailing list.
That was 4 years ago.

Since then, I have nearly retired from active photography.

Not withstanding that fact, I now own 3 LXs, a couple of
ME-Supers, a Program Plus and a few other bodies.
I have bought a couple of dozen more lenses for the 35mm, 3 more
lenses for the 6x7, and a nice wide angle lens for the 4x5.
A 6x7 bellows (SHEESH!!), and a couple of bellows for the 35mm
system, a microscope adaptor which I will likely never use
because I just don't find that stuff all that interesting, and a
bunch of LX viewfinders, one of which I will likely never use.
Two fisheye lenses (one is never enough) and 5 teleconverters,
including two Pentax 2x-S.

2 of my camera bodies have never had a roll of film put into
them by me, my 300mm f/4 for the 6x7 has not had a shot taken
with it yet, and at least 3 of my 35mm camera lens purchases
have not been mounted on a camera since being purchased, and one
has not been on a camera at all, I just picked it up off a
shelf, gave it a cursory inspection and bought it.

This list is a very bad place.

William Robb