Music and scales were brought up by Mike: his bogus point. If you're going to manually follow focus a football player (their's or our's) with a long lens, you need some real well honed motor skills. Any skill can be improved with practice.

BR

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I don't know, I see a lot of difference between developing motor skills, and
developing visual skills. With a couple of years of tutoring by an excellent
music tutor, and a couple of hours a day practice, people who didn't even
know me could reconise the tune I was trying to play, barely. But I don't
think any amount of making photos by rules is going to improve you vision
one bit, it does not take extreme motor skills to work a camera.

Conclusion: bogus argument.

Ciao,
Graywolf
http://pages.prodigy.net/graywolfphoto