Message text written by INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Gang;
Whats the MINIMUM pixel count I need to make a 4x6 print?
I am starting with 640x480 pixel crap, so I am going to end up
with crap, but a friends 18 year old daughter has a bunch of
little image files from her trip to Oz that she wants prints
from.
I can't get bigger files.
Thanks

William Robb
<

that's on the very low side. 800x600 is on the low side already. at 4x6,
there are going to be noticeable jaggies. at the very least, you have to
interpolate to some higher resolution like 1280x960. at that resolution,
you won't see jaggies very easily.

Herb....