I have a Fuji DX-10 which is basically a 0.8 megapixel camera that outputs a 1024 x 768 picture in fine mode. I print them on a HP Photosmart 100 printer. Great 4 X 6 prints. As good as any Walmart or Walgreens print I've ever seen.

Len
---

From: Herb Chong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: dumb digital question
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 08:53:20 -0500

Message text written by INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Gang;
Whats the MINIMUM pixel count I need to make a 4x6 print?
I am starting with 640x480 pixel crap, so I am going to end up
with crap, but a friends 18 year old daughter has a bunch of
little image files from her trip to Oz that she wants prints
from.
I can't get bigger files.
Thanks

William Robb