Did you misunderstand me? I said YES I would
accept a color digital over conventional, but
NO I would not accept a digital B&W over conventional
B&W conventional prints BLOW AWAY digital B&W prints in my experience.

I was not saying I didnt like B&W, quite the contrary.
I was just saying digital B&W is unacceptable compared
to the far superior conventional B&W prints.
JCO