[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>  I am really intersted in "Pentax 1.7x AF Adapter" (mentioned by one of you
>  in some earlier posting). Does it make an AF lens from my MF lens???
>  Even this Takumar screw mount lens? How it could be done? Kind of magic
>  or... just a joke?

No joke, no magic, but you will need that screwmount to K mount adapter on
the front of the Pentax 1.7x AF Adapter.  It works by moving a small lens in
the 1.7x adapter.  Put your screwmount lens on the front of the adapter.
Focus it to somewhere near in-focus.  The AF camera motor will spin, moving
the little lens back and/or forth and bring the image into focus.  You get AF
with a screwmount lens... only with your Pentax can you get 40 year old
lenses to autofocus!

Regards,  Bob S.