What was the misinformation about Pentax and Casio? I think I missed that.

At 08:55 AM 1/17/03, Rick Diaz claimed:

Let's be clear.  Some pro-photographers want to make
you think they like digitals because they are being
paid for to say so.  Much like some pros who claimed
that APS format is much superior than 35mm, because of
the grain size?  And what's this thing about APS SLR?

There are many claims out there, but most of it are
BS.  Yes it's B**ls**t.

It's too bad that people are constantly being
misinformed  by the media.  Just like the
misinformation about Casio and Pentax working together
with the Optio S.  The story that was translated by
someone on this list was not true.  It was
misinformation.