frank theriault wrote:
Guys, guys, guys!

You're clearly not paying attention!  I think Jeff mentioned Chinatown, as
it's Chinese New Year.  I assumed the oldest and largest (at least
downtown) one, being Spadina between College and Dundas.

I suggested a place to start off with a meal, being a restaurant on
Spadina called Kom Jug, which is more or less at the corner of about
D'Arcy or Baldwin (a couple of blocks south of College).  It's on the east
side of Spadina, and has a green sign.  It's tiny, and not impressive to
look at, but the food is good, plentiful and cheap.  Other than Dave C-C,
we'll be the only white folks there, in all likelyhood.  <vbg>

That was only a suggestion, so if anyone has any better ideas, feel free.
I'd say one or two o'clock on Saturday, an hour earlier for Brendan (so he
shows up somewhere ~near~ on time <g>).
I second the motion.
Brendan, we're meeting at noon.
For everyone else, I propose 1PM