Are you using tap or bottle water.Any change in development
times noticed as mentioned by others??

Dave(who now has all the chemicals and jugs)Brooks
---- Begin Original Message ----

From: Brendan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 19:42:57 -0500 (EST)
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [HUG] Film presoak - Cross Post

I only recntly discovered presoak, now for some reason
my neg are cleaner.

 --- William Robb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >
> [...]

---- End Original Message ----

Pentax User
Stouffville Ontario Canada
"Art needs to be in a frame.That way we know when the art
stops and the wall begins"--Frank Zappa
http://home.ca.inter.net/brooksdj/
http://brooks1952.tripod.com/myhorses
Sign up today for your Free E-mail at: http://www.canoe.ca/CanoeMail