--- Doug Brewer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> At 04:08 PM 2/11/03, Mafud/Matt/Kirkland/Whoever
> wrote:
>
> >Make friends with your local Florist**.
> >**With the caution that many of them are Gay and
> may
> >take your approach as a come-on. Keep it
> business-like
> >inthat case or just back-off.
>
> Do heterosexual florists also regard requests for
> access to flowers for
> photography as a sexual advance?
>
> And how you know gay florists do so?
>
> curious,
>
> Doug

___________________________________
I used to be a photographer at dog shows. It took
about two shows for me to discover that most of the
male professional handlers and groomers, even a vet or
two, were homosexuals. A lot of "Hair Stylists",
barbers and "Cosmetologists" are Gay;
but you already knew that, didn't you?

You failed to comprehend the intent of my statement I
quote here:
"**With the caution that many of them are Gay and may
take your approach as a come-on."
The words and phraseology in the sentence should have
given you a clue. You decided to ignore what you read
to make a snide comment.

My comments on Gay florists spoke a truth you probably
knew already but also chose to ignore.
here's something else you already know: some Gays,
just like other men, are aggressive. A single man
drifting around in a warehouse full of flowers taking
pictures would draw attention, as if the person was
"cruising".
You ought to try going around florists, see if it what
I observed is true. You might get thrill.

Nothing like making an issue of an innocent
observation.

Matt
I get it done with YAHOO! DSL!

=====