In a message dated 2/12/2003 1:34:39 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> Your "observation" was not innocent. It was inflammatory, prejudicial and
> informed by your discomfort with your own sexuality. You are, of course,
> free to hold such opinions, but if you insist on trying to
> peddle them
> here, prepare to be challenged.
>
> Doug

Not to mention that it was a male-centric comment. If a florist thought *I* was coming
on to him he'd be heterosexual. Or he'd be a she and lesbian.

But luckily, as far as know, "Can I photograph your flowers?" is not code for "Wanna
quickie?"

Doe aka Marnie ;-)