Hi,

Christian Skofteland wrote:

> After all your grumblings about it's reliability? ;-)

Yep, my thought exactly.  I have a newest-style LX which has been to
Pentax twice, and it still ain't 100% healthy.  Pentax tells me that
uneven exposure within one frame is due to my lenses...

> Seriously, I wish I had had the money and contacts to buy an LX2000
> or one of the last LX's sold in Japan.  To me (reliability aside,
> because, knock on wood, I haven't had any issues with mine) the LX
> is what a camera should be.

Theoretically, the LX is what a camera should be.  But practically, it
is a high-maintenance-never-know-if-it-will-work-OK camera.

I have asked Pentax Germany to find me an LX2000, and they can't.  All
are gone.

Boz