> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3006619718

That is indeed nice, but it will sell for well over half the price of a new
FM3a.

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3006396663

Don't need, or wish to pay for, the lenses, case, flash, and accessories.

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2910782194

This has been on eBay forever--the seller originally wanted close to $500
for it, if memory serves. At least he's now down to $300+, which is almost
within shouting distance of a reasonable price. Maybe two or three listings
from now it will be priced for what it's worth, and someone will actually
buy it. <s>

Incidentally, this camera is very similar to mine, which I bought for $150.

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2911097617

Wow, another good one--it's unusual to see two decent chrome ESII's on the
board at the same time. Still, this will also go for more than half the
price of the new FM3a (a chrome import FM3a is $469).

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2910916863
>
> You get the idea.

Okay, I guess you're right, at least at this moment in time. That said
(don't forget I said you were right--I don't always say that <g>), it still
doesn't give the ESII settable shutter speeds under 1/60th, a modern screen,
flash sync faster than 1/60th, a higher maximum speed than 1/1000th, AE
lock, a light meter that's reliable in less light than about EV 4, or
available diopters (even the folks in Colorado can't find the ones I
need)...you get the idea.   :-\

--Mike