From: "Gary L. Murphy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 21:17:24 -0600
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Question for the AF guys?

J. C. O'Connell wrote:

>Seems like with static subjects, using AF would be leaving things to
chance.

Yup, that's what I feel. With very few exceptions, on a static object
I'm going for I always use MF. About the only exception would be
doing
candid shots of the grandkids or the like which would be more or less
snapshots....

--
Later,
Gary

---- End Original Message ----

Pentax User
Stouffville Ontario Canada
"Art needs to be in a frame.That way we know when the art
stops and the wall begins"--Frank Zappa
http://home.ca.inter.net/brooksdj/
http://brooks1952.tripod.com/myhorses
Sign up today for your Free E-mail at: http://www.canoe.ca/CanoeMail