tom wrote:

> Last night she was copying a picture, and I took a look and noticed
> she was doing it upside down. I mean she had the photo she was copying
> upside down, and she was drawing it right side up. Said it helped her
> draw what's there, not what she thinks is there.
>
> Sound familiar?

Wow! This is so similar to a common copyeditor's trick. You read
the page forward for content. Then you scan it backwards to proof.
That throws it just enough out of context that you can easily see
see what's really there, not what your eye expects to see.

Try it on the preceding paragraph...

Regards,

Stephen