Hi!

No, I don't take drawing classes, nor I took any. Well, what I had in
my school back in Moscow does not count. I remember none of what I
supposedly was taught.

I do engage in "Art of Computer Programming". Well, I did, and now I
wish I could re-engage at "maximum warp". Anyway, there is something
in programming that I think helps me in my photography. It is a matter
of dealing with the problem in a very specific organized way... I will
not go any deeper into that <bg>.

I have a friend who sometimes draws sketches of his compositions
before he actually creates them and ultimately shoots them on film.

I think that any activity that makes your creative drive burn fuel at
its earnest is quite helpful...

Oh, by the way, I've decided that I need to have a proper web page -
not just tables and images. So I am learning some stuff - now sitting
in front of the sucker, struggling with the layout of the page...

Just my two one hundreds...

---
Boris Liberman
www.geocities.com/dunno57