Just want to forward this email to the list….  I found this thread amusing,
but my brother might have taken it more seriously.  I any case, keep in mind
that he is a pentax user, who likes that ergonomics and technical specs of
pentax cameras, but he really cares about his images and could not care less
about what people think of his camera choice, since it’s just a tool.  I
tend to agree with him.

Cheers
Alexn
/home.att.net/~alnem/