On Mon, 26 Feb 2001, John Mullan wrote:

> I was visiting a local camera shop, and was talking with one of the
> salepeople.  He is a N**** afficionado, and since the store only
> handles the ZX series, had no idea that the PZ-1p even existed.  I
> brought my camera in, and put it into his hands.  Before I left he was
> rethinking his brand allegiance.  A litle evangelization never hurts.

*L* I like that story.  A friend of mine worked for a large Toronto
retailer which shall remain anonymous, except to say that it starts with
"V" and rhymes with "Bistek."  He said that they didn't have the Z1-p in
stock when he got there, and that he had to fight to get them to order
one.  They didn't sell any, so they didn't order any, so they didn't sell
any... etc.  It's such an original camera that it deserves to at least be
seen.

chris