Steve wrote:

> I'm not sure what folks were expecting.  We all suspected that Pentax
> would come out with a new low/mid-range camera

It is uglier than I expected (after all the bragging on how good it looks). It is
smaller than I expected and much better specified that I expected. In sum, I think it
more than most of us expected.
It is in fact state of the art in its class and a very nice platform for the smallest
DSLR the world has seen- perhaps a bit premature but thats what I think. Pentax seems
to be into a real miniature frenzy lately. I cannot wait to see what they do with the
67, and perhaps later, the 645.

Pål