On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 16:09:23 -0000, Rob Brigham wrote:

> The only use for multiple AF points is if you use auto select
> and don't bother to think about it [...]

I have another one.  I set a specific AF point (on the MZ-S) for each
series of shots I'm going to take.  Like, if I'm shooting auto racing,
I usually sit at one spot on the track for a series of shots, or
sometimes rolls.  If the cars are passing left-to-right, I'll often use
the first AF point left of the center one.  If they're crossing
right-to-left, I'll use the first one to the right of center.  If
they're doing up a hill directly toward or away from me, I'll use the
AF point above the center one.

TTYL, DougF KG4LMZ