Lawrence - let me have a guess for you:

> There are a few which I do not quite understand (those with ?)
>
> Note #3, Matrix metering linked to AF point.
The selected focus point will also be the principal metering point.  The
ability to disable this option means you can still use full matrix metering,
either centre-weighted or spot as usual.  My guess is that this would give
effective weighting towards the selected AF point and the area adjacent to
it: alternatively, it is a roving spot facility - could be very useful.

> and #12, 2-second self timer with mirror lockup.
Same as the MZ-S, you can have a long or short delay before the self-timer
fires the shutter.  The 2-second delay may be useful when you are using the
MLU aspect of the self-timer.

HTH

John Coyle
Brisbane, Australia