Again I would like to quote Pentax USA:

"Usable lenses - Pentax KAF2-(power zoom not available), KAF-, KA- and K-mount lenses (Autofocus possible with KA- and K-mount lenses using AF adapter)"

The lens mount is not crippled. BTW: On my request, Pentax Germany has confirmed that they have the same information.

Arnold

Alin Flaider schrieb:

I must say the possibility to suppress automatic rewind as well as
to leave the film lead out are a thoughtful move from Pentax part.
What a strange camera, clapped-cropped-crippled in viewfinder and
lens compatibility, but bearing subtle pro features.

Servus, Alin