Arnold wrote:

>So, if the *ist D will be
> considerably cheaper than its Nikon and Canon rivals, then I see no
> reason why the *ist D should not be successfull at a moment when the
> DSLR beomes a mass product.

Whats makes you think it going to be cheaper? As far as I know the Nikon D100 is due
for replacement and Canon will make a DSLR based on the Rebel. I'm sorry, but buy june
the *ist D won't be the cheapest.
In addition, the new Canon D10 is reportedly selling for $1500, which is similar to
*ist D price estimates. However, Canon have the tradition of dumping the prices of
their DSLR after six months or so, perhaps as early as the *ist D release date,
perhaps sending it under $1000 mark. I'm just trying to be realistic.

Pål