On 28 Feb 2003 at 16:40, Rob Brigham wrote:

> For me to buy it without these I have to think long and
> hard whether I want to stay with K mount.  This decision would be helped
> by either a) a cheap price for *ist D or b) the announcment, at least,
> that a full frame higher grade body is in the pipeline.  IT would be one
> thing to be stuck with orphaned lenses now, but even worse to invest in
> Pentax digital and extra lenses needed and THEN be orphaned by the lack
> of progression.

I doubt your point would be appreciated by anyone who hasn't got a expensive
lens selection or who hasn't recently sunk big bucks into new limited lenses on
the premise that a FF DSLR was around the corner. I can see where you are
coming from and agree entirely.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110