Peter wrote:

> Like William said, you can't compare then to the
> situation now.

I did compare the fact that Canon didn't have lots of lenses or bodies when they
released the EOS system, and they didn't have single user of their lenses as nobody
could use something that didn't exist until a certain date. This comparison is valid
for the Olydak as well as both are new systems to the market. Thats all the comparison
I did. Those who object to this logic are sying that it is impossible to market
something thats not already for sale!
I never said or implied that the new Olympus 4/3 is destined to be huge success but it
isn't impossible.

Pål