Well one look at the Pentax Website indicates 50 plus
lenses (and growing) that are compatible with the
Pentax, many of them compact for their speed/focal
length (e.g. 20-35mm f4). Plus the fact that there are
a million+ k mount lenses out there.

Remember it is a system & you have options with
Pentax: lots of high end glass too.

No doubt Olympus is high quality, but I don't buy that
it's as radical as you say. It's essentially an E20
with interchangeable lenses. And these lenses don't
look that small.

I think Olympus are blowing a smoke screen in front of
people's eyes...but from what I've seen or read, it's
not thick enough.

Peter