My favourite lens for use with a 35mm SLR is a 35mm F2.

From the Pentax prime lenses available at present which is the most
suitable for use with the  *ist D that will give me more or less a 35mm
equivalent.?

Harry

The one and only, FA* 24mm f/2.0. Unfortunately it's bigger and heavier but what can you do? My biggest problem is to replace the 24mm, the Pentax 15mm is too expensive (so is the Sigma for that matter) and the Zenitar 16mm a semi-fisheye. The way i see it there is only two options, the tamron adaptall 17mm (but I don't like the 82mm filtersize) and tokina 17mm manual lenses. Of course Pentax will release some new wideangles this fall so maybe it's best to wait?

Does anyone have experience with the Tokina or the Tamron? Cotty don't you have the Tokina (ATX version) for your D60?

thanks
Paul