Boris wrote:

BL> Among MZ series, MZ-5n seems to have the best viewfinder.

  Very true. Don't underestimate this 0.8x magnification viewfinder.
  It's even bigger than MZ-S and given the latest evolutions, I doubt
  you will ever see a new Pentax camera with more magnification than
  0.8. Of course, the *ist d is announced with 0.95x, but applied to
  an APS sized viewfinder, it is only 52% of the 5N finder. Hope I'm
  wrong and Pentax meant 0.95x in terms of 35mm...

  Anyway back to 5N, if only it had a glass eyepiece...

  Servus, Alin