On Thu, 6 Mar 2003, Boris Liberman wrote:
> your lenses are manual focus, it would be important. Also ZX-L (and
> probably *ist) don't have any focusing aids in the viewfinder, no
> split image, no micro prism, nothing. That's of course a sign of times
> - autofocus would do it for you, sorta.

Remember, though, in the ZX-L you do have a focusing aid in the
viewfinder, the very same one that works when the camera is actually
autofocussing for you.

It can be very, very useful.

Also,s oemthing I should've said in an earlier post: People have changed
the screens out of their ZX-5 and -5n cameras with the split screen from
the ZX-M body. It will affect teh spot metering on these cameras, but it
can in fact be done.

--
http://www.infotainment.org       <->     more fun than a poke in your eye.
http://www.eighteenpercent.com    <->     photography and portfolio.