Hi!

Well, if you told your story, I'd tell mine.

1. I was walking around my town and saw two cars parked in a very
funny way. So I sat down and took the shot. The house owner popped out
and friendly asked me if I shot the house. I naturally said that I
took a picture of the parked cars. Then it became apparent that she
was afraid something was wrong with the house and I was going to make
a shot in order to have it reported.

2. On the next street there is this amazing car - Ford F100 made in
1953 (5 years after Israel became a state) and still street legal. The
owner of the house and the car by the way generously agreed that I
take some shots. We had a little friendly chat meanwhile.

I hope none of the two is Mossad agent that is going to report me back
having shot me with some spy camera... <rbg - relatively big grin>

---
Boris Liberman
www.geocities.com/dunno57
www.photosig.com/viewuser.php?id=38625