Hi,

> Lot's of French spirits are being poured down the sewer here in the USA at
> the present time :-)

I read somewhere recently that fast food joints in the USA aren't
selling French Fries any more, but 'Liberty Fries'! I nearly had to
go to hospital I laughed so much at that one.

I seem to recall the French doing you guys a lot of favours way back
in the 18th century, and didn't Franklin and so on spend a lot of time
there? Will you be sending back the Statue of Liberty?

--
Vive l'Empereur!
 Bob                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]