Boz, it's been such a pleasure to work with you on the KMP and to read your post on the list. I hope you'll be able to maintain the KMP and that you'll show up on the list once in a while to give us a sense of what it is to be with the "competition"... and what Pentax should do to maintain a good level of innovation.

I belong to the ones who are happy with the Pentax MF equipment, slowly going toward some AF stuff. You must have good reasons to change your equipment as your needs are different. More important than the equipment is what we do with it, so I hope there will be a link on the KMP to your pics.

Best regards,

Andre