on 3/17/03 6:57 PM, David Chang-Sang at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Pentax's current "flagship" - MZ-S - is, even by those on this list,
> considered a failure.
> Pentax's last decent model was the MZ-5n IMHO.

Failure? Huh? It is a very solid, easy to use, accurate metering, fast
focusing, etc etc... I can't give you chapter and verse of al the other
cameras on the market, but I can tell you that the MZ-S is a good camera. If
Pentax paid spiff to salespeople it would be the camera of the decade.

I do have one niggling issue with the MZ-S, it is harder to do fill flash
than with the PZ-1p (unless you buy a new flash special built for the
purpose, and I don't use flash often enough to have been tempted by this
option yet.)

Stan