From: "David Chang-Sang" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 12:08:00 -0500

I don't ever recall talking to anyone who was purchasing a camera that >the date function was going to be a "make or break" item.

Then why does it exist as an option to most SLR's?
I believe it must exist those who finds it important. Not everyone buys the non-data model... :-)

I have never said that date is essential, but we simply has to accept the fact that the *ist can't be bought without one. The "feature" can be turned off. It's not in the way. I believe it was easier and simpler to build it into the body from start instead of offering it as an add-on piece.

Best wishes,
Roland

_________________________________________________________________ Hitta rätt på nätet med MSN Sök http://search.msn.se/