I use it on a reflector umbrella called the Sof'Shoulder. The flash
points to the rear and fires into the umbrella. Unfortunately, I can
only use it manually with this type of setup, since I have the early
AF400T that won't rotate a full 180 degrees. (I use a flashmeter.)
However, with the later model, a setup like this could be used in auto mode.