I hope so. Probably.

>   If so, have someone come along with a bit of authority so
> you can turn on
> the lights and make some readings ahead of time.

ESPNZone is a big restaurant, which is busy most of the time. Maybe I
can get in there one morning.

I've been there before, and it's got a weird layout. Basically it's
got multiple levels, with a central opening in each level. I have to
talk to the director to find out how they plan to organize it.

>  Still preaching to the choir, but, if you do
> a first rate
> job, it will probably get you some paying assignments.

Yeah, that's why I'm doing it, in addition to the facts that it should
be fun and it's a good cause.

> I wish I'd have thought of that one.

Rittenhouse is no dummy. :)

tv