To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2003 19:48
Subject: Re: Pentax bashing (was Re: another 31 Limited question)

It takes me 5 minutes to check where the AF focus points on the "modern AF Canon or Nikon" are. If you need a few years for noticing where they are, then you're probably thinking slower than my smoke blowin' a**.

Bruce Rubenstein wrote:

When you've actually owned a modern AF Canon or Nikon for a few years, come back and tell us about the results. Right now you're just blowing smoke out your ass.

BR