Hi Herb,

> "that's what is recommended in the manual, S76 batteries.
> hard to argue with that."

Thanks Herb! I guess I forgot that. I was reading all over the web about
"the Pentax battery replacement issue" but I was know now reading about
other Pentax models, like the Spotmatic, without realizing it.

Got myself confused! :-) I still like the CR1/3N or DL-1, though. I do
available light shots a lot, when it's fairly dark, and I can remember at
least one occasion when I had to change the batteries and one of the two
button cells turned over as I was loading them. Took a while to figure out
what was wrong! Harder to do with the single CR1/3N! And that shelf life!

Thanks for the response!

- THaller