Sorry to bring up old topics but I do appreciate the
had no idea the -5n was out of production.  That could be a
tough one to track down in a few months since they seldom
show up used.  It may sound irrelevant considering other
concerns but the *ist just doesn't look *cool* to me.  I've
got a few months before I compliment the zx-m with an
autofocus body so that should be plenty of time to figure out
the next camera dilemna.  Thanks guys...

-Chris