Better maybe, infinitely no. Before if I was going to purchase one it would have
to be the latter. Now just better will do.

At 01:31 AM 6/8/03 +1000, you wrote:
On 7 Jun 2003 at 17:18, Pål Jensen wrote:

> Tom wrote:
>
> Ha! The 10D is metal too.
>

> REPLY:
> Isn't this just another case of canons Classic metal scam job? Ultra cheap
> plastic body with a thin cosmetic metal film on top? Like the Elan 7 or the AE-1
> etc.....
>
> Pål

It's all academic in any case as Canon DSLRs would be infinitely better than
the current Pentax DSLR even if they were made out of papier maché.

True?

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. --Groucho Marx