If you want Pentax to listen, then do something that directly effects their bottom line - like buying something from them that is currently in production.

I just did, with FA*200/2.8 & FA31/1.8. Both had QC problem and costed me lots of time & energy to get the replaced or fixed. I doubt many insane people like me on earth would still stick with Pentax after so many problem with their BRAND NEW lenses. Mind you they aren't cheap lenses, but * & LIMITED lenses. But I don't think one customer could do anything. If I were rich enough, I would fly to Pentax Japan and throw my faulty 200 & 31 right to their office to show them I weren't kidding. They do have an QC issue needed to be addressed.

regards,
Alan Chan