On 9 Jun 2003 at 14:40, Pål Jensen wrote:

> Gianfranco wrote:
>
> > I *really* cannot understand those who blaim the lack of a
> > aperture ring just to jump into a Canon system...
>

> That is because they want to use the aperture ring on the Canon lenses :o)
> The whole thing is mostly psychological.

I'm just getting real. If I'm going to have to fundamentally change the way I
shoot I may as well become a sheep and follow the flock. At least Canon is a
known quantity with a high likelihood of remaining in the business.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998