Arnold wrote:

> I am sick of this "those who have not bought a new lens in the last 20
> years can hardly be called customers".
> I have spent the equivalent of several thousand dollars on new Pentax
> lenses in the past 6 years, I am a customer, even if have bought even
> more used stuff. I feel neglected, and I guess I am not the only one.

You have my sympathy on that one. Perhaps we should have added that there are
exceptions. However, if you have been following this list awhile you'll have noticed
that there are lots of people who haven't bought anything in 20 years, or ever,  and
who joins the whining.
I for one, don't think Pentax have abandoned K and M compatibility for good. Just that
they have adandoned it on products that sell first and foremost on price.

Pål