Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 00:07:21 +0200
From: Arnold Stark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I am sick of this "those who have not bought a new
lens in the last 20
> years can hardly be called customers".
> I have spent the equivalent of several thousand
dollars on new Pentax
> lenses in the past 6 years, I am a customer, even if
have bought even
> more used stuff.

Then most of your stuff will fit the *istD.
You said in an earlier post that the you have a
complete line-up of AF lenses. I can't help I find
this continuous whining highly exaggregated. And
irrational. Pentax just did what every other company
is doing.

> I feel neglected, and I guess I am not the only one.

They think business not care-taking.

Enjoy,
Alexnder