Caveman wrote:

>Pål Jensen wrote:

>> A perfect exposure is what I define as a perfect
exposure.
>> I want that exposure within 1/3 of a stop so that I can
get
>> what I define as perfect exposure every time. .

Tadaa-badaa-da-daa. Twilight Zone. We're discussing a
Something that
we're not defining what it is.

Hi Caveman,

Pål is right here.  Choose 3 expert photographers and ask
them to shoot the same scene in the same lighting.  There
will be three "perfect" exposures, probably all different.

There is no such thing as a *unique* perfect exposure.  It's
not objective, it's subjective.  The only definition of
perfect is in the mind of a photographer, and his/her
definition of "perfect" will only rarely exactly agree with
that of another photographer.

Best regards,

John