Aren't you the guy that said that 100% can mean 99% or any other figure. "Insane" was the first word that came to my mind.

It is also insane to claim that a meter can be 100% accurate, and do that in 10 messages in a row, without blinking.

Your obstination in trying to insult me is remarkable. But all you came up with until now in this thread were dubious claims or plainly wrong affirmations.

That's all you're about.

ciao,
caveman

Pål Jensen wrote:
Caveman wrote:

All in order to have a sane argument.

REPLY: You have been using this term "sane" or "sane discussion/argument" several times during the last couple of weeks. I wonder why? For anyone who have followed the various threads you have been involved with recently, it is obvious that very few, if anyone, share your definition of sanity. That could explain a lot.

Pål