Get your facts straight again.

1) "measurbator" is about people obsessed with 100% accurate metering; I've noticed only one until now

2) I have used the word "liar" only once, in this context:
"I read a lot of "pro" advice and discussion about how it should actually be "rated" at 40, and how Fuji is a liar as this film is not a true 50 and so on"

3) two occurences of the word "cheat":
"- to avoid cheatin', you send the unprocessed film to Saskatchewan Bill and a copy of the paper to me;"
"No objection, it's too obvious to suspect him of trying to cheat."

4) my opinion on "snapshots" is this:
"snapshots. This is a perfectly legitimate and nice use of a camera"

5) a sane discussion is one in which you keep to the facts, define what you are talking about, and agree with the basics laws of mathematics and physics. Obviously not possible with you.

And now I will use the word LIAR again. For which you perfectly qualify after writing your message.

ciao

Pål Jensen wrote:
REPLY:
Oh give me a break! You have been insulting this whole forum the last couple of weeks by claiming people
that disagree with you are "measurebators", liars, cheats, pretenders, snapshooters, not able to
keep "sane discussions", mostly in threads I'm not even involved with. You have a remarkable
ability to accuse others for what you are guilty of yourself. I just turned your own argument against you.

Pål