Pål Jensen wrote:

REPLY:
A meter is designed to assign whatever it is metering to a calibrated value.

Seems that you have some serious problems with the definition of a meter. If you are against dictionaries, please feel free to use for the scope of this discussion *the* reference: "International Vocabulary of Basic and General Terms in Metrology", published by the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO). Since you mentioned that you have a Ph.D. degree, I suspect that you already know that the use of it is mandatory for writing a decent scientific paper.

This it does 100% of the time with accuracy and consistency.

Are you still claiming that such thing is possible ? Oh my dear.

ciao