Hi Dan,

sad to hear that. Those people who are fighting all time against
the evil will become sooner or later themselves evil, e.g. begin a
terroristic war with no legitimation. A dictator
is somebody who captures people with no chance for justification,
no court of justice to go to, like in Guantanamo Bay.

Evil can only be overcome with love and peace. I think there are
now more terrorists in the world than befor the war against Iraq.

Regards, Hans.

--- Dan Matyola <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>It will go on until allthe terrorists and brutal dictators have no place
>to hide . . .
>
>Hans Imglueck wrote:
>
>>What are they planing? How many people have to die before the victims
>>of September the 11th will be avenged? Indeed tragic!

23a mail

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get [EMAIL PROTECTED], No Ads, 6MB,
IMAP, POP, SMTP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag