This would have perhaps really helped more to reduce the number
of terrorist in the world. But obviously it is much harder to
send flowers than sending bombs.

By the way: If you come to San Francisco, be sure to ware some
flowers in your hair.. :-)
Yeah, flower power!

Regards, Hans.

--- "Steve Larson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>So we should have sent Saddam pretty flowers instead of removing
>him from power?
>Steve Larson
>Redondo Beach, California
>

>Hans Imglueck wrote:
>> Evil can only be overcome with love and peace. I think there are
>> now more terrorists in the world than befor the war against Iraq.
>>
>> Regards, Hans.

23a mail

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get [EMAIL PROTECTED], No Ads, 6MB,
IMAP, POP, SMTP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag